Saturday, February 7, 2015

God's Grace

In my life, I've known God's grace all too well. I've said goodbye but also hello. Those hello's I've said have been God's grace to me. He knew that I wouldn't be able to handle the goodbye's I've said. He has given so much to me.
One thing I am especially thankful for is His forgiveness. I've done things in my life that I'm ashamed of. But you know, God forgave me. And I don't see how He could.
My favorite songs to listen to are love songs and songs about second chances and forgiveness. Love songs because I've had doubts that no man would ever love me, and when I do find a man who will love me despite what I've done, he's the one. I've had so many second chances in my life, I can't count.
Grace means getting something you don't deserve. Examples of grace: forgiveness, life, salvation, etc. Anything you don't deserve.
You have also known God's grace too. You may think that life just couldn't get any worse. You may think where is God's grace in your life. I can tell you, it's right there in front of you! You may not be having a great life, but you have one!!! You are still getting something you don't deserve! I don't deserve life; nobody does! If you've been saved by the grace of God, you have God's grace in your life. Even the unsaved know God's grace because He loves them. Love is supposed to be unconditional. But nowadays it isn't. True love comes from God. And when He gives it, he gives grace to go with it.

So celebrate God's grace and love! Don't show it off saying that you're better than anyone else. That isn't what God saved us for. We should show love no matter what is going on. That's what being a Christian is about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hear comments. Drop by again, and remember to not swear and not criticize others.