Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Life Happened

Well, a lot has happened in the last month. Life happened. I had to say goodbye to a very dear person in my life. Well, possible goodbye. More like, very likely goodbye.
No someone did not die - one of my best friends just broke up with me about a week and a half ago.
But I still love her. I don't want to say anything bad about her, cuz "love doesn't behave herself unseemly... thinks no evil." I won't even say what happened specifically. Just know that since then, I've been seeking God more.
I went to PA/NJ this past week, to get my mind off my problems. And it worked. I've been growing closer to my Lord. Not because my problems are gone, they are still there, but because I have not been putting my focus on my problems, and instead putting my focus on God. It's been amazing. Sometimes you don't realize how far away from God you've been until a best friend leaves you.
I haven't been depressed. I've been joyful. I've been smiling more. I'm focusing on my Lord. It's amazing. I don't think I've ever been this close to Him before.

I think people are depressed because they put too much focus on their issues, instead seeking help from God. Now, non-believers can't really get help from God until they get saved. Which is getting the ultimate Help. They don't need prescribed anti-depressants. They need God. And to stop focusing on their problems.
That, I think, is a reason why people commit suicide. It's very heartbreaking - hearing someone killed themselves. Cuz they focus too much on their surroundings and not focusing on what's important. Their circumstances won't last forever, unless they go to hell. They can choose what attitude they have. If they would only choose life, happiness, Jesus.

I'm trying to help that.

Just recently, I've been raised to the consequences of bullying. I mean, I never liked it, but I haven't wanted to do something about it just a few weeks ago. What I'm planning to do is raise awareness in public schools. Like get petitions for the schools to actually do something in their schools. And raise money for the families of the people who have been bullied or who have committed suicide. And also praying that people would do something about this situation. Would you join me?

Will you join me in raising awareness everywhere about the consequences of bullying?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hear comments. Drop by again, and remember to not swear and not criticize others.